- Weston athletic fee:
- $20.00 per student per sport
- Family cap is $140 per school year
- This fee must be paid to the coach or athletic director prior to the first game of the season.
- The WIAA requires a physical Examination for 1 or 2 years based on the following criteria: (1) Examination taken after April 1 is good for the following 2 school years; (2) Examination taken before April 1 is good for the remainder of that SCHOOL YEAR and the following SCHOOL YEAR. Alternate year cards will be used the second year for students who received a two-year examination. Cards verifying this information MUST be on file in the Athletic Director's office PRIOR to PARTICIPATION, including practices.
WIAA Physical Form
WIAA Alternate Year Card
- A copy of the co-curricular code signed by both the student and a parent/guardian must be on file in the Athletic Director's office PRIOR to PARTICIPATION, including practices. A commitment to this code will become effective when the student and parent/guardian first sign the code and it remains in effect for one calendar year.
Weston School District Co-Curricular Code of Conduct
- As a member of the WIAA, student-athletes, as well as parents are asked to read the High School Athletic Eligibility Information Bulletin, then sign it and have their signature statement on file in the Athletic Director's office prior to practicing and competing.
High School Athletic Eligibility Information Bulletin