2015 Weston Football Team Rules
- Profanity is not tolerated during practices or during games.
- Racial/cultural slurs and taunting will not be tolerated.
- Tardiness will not be tolerated. If there is a reason that requires you to be late, it is your responsibility to notify Coach Klang before that practice or game.
- Players must arrive at practice with an attitude to work and give it their all each and every day.
- Players must not skip or sit out of practice without a legitimate pre-approved excuse, parent or guardian's note or doctor's note.
- First unexcused absence: Miss game time at coaches' descretion
- Second unexcused absence: 1 game suspension
- Third unexcused absence: Possible removal from team
- If you are injured or unable to work out, you are expected to attend practice, meetings and games and assist when possible.
- Players have the choice to ride home in the bus with the team after games or ride home with their parents/guardians ensuring they have previously filled ou t the Weston Travel Release Form and sign out at the game that night.
- Yelling at or arguing with officials by players will not be tolerated. A designated captain will be the spokesperson for each game and will be able to calmly and respectfully ask the referees questions. All major issues will be dealt with by Coach Klang.
*As coaches, we realize that there may be times when you are unable to notify us due to certain circumstances beyond your control. In this case, it is your responsibility to notify a coach as soon as it is possible.
Coach Klang: 608-415-3267